30 May, 2008

why?

Its about a week
From the last date
I entered my blog
And between those days
Many things happened
And all of them have something in common
And that is
A question
A question that can't be answered
By anyone
And that question
Is
"Why?"

Last Sunday
We went to church
But while we were in that place
One thing has never
Get out of my mind
And that is my hamster, Betty
Before we went away from home
I saw her
Like she's badly injured
Or has a great disease
I went to a animal clinic
And ask if they have some at least an idea
Of what happened to her
But they didn't also know
When I got back home
She already passed away
I was so down at the moment
I was very guilty
Because I felt
That my stupidity killed her
I didn't have enough knowledge to raise her
And because of that
I've wasted a life
Why did that happen?

It was Tuesday
When we go to a mall
For the reason
I need to have another set
Of eyeglasses
So we went to the optical
And checked my eyes
The result said
That my left eye's Astigmatism (Not pretty sure about the spelling)
Had changed into a Near-Sighted one
That means I have to wear glasses
For the rest of my life
But my right eye
Was just the same as before
And that is still an Astigmatism
Why does our eye becomes blur?
It seems like
Its so useless
And impossible

At the same day
I went to Bio Research
And bought another female hamster
And named her "Kelly'
As we were in the way
Going home
There are time that I felt like she's not moving
But when a slightly shake its box
She moves
Why does animals are born?
While some of them are just tortured
And some of them are the reasons for torture

This morning
I cleaned up my hamster's home
And realized that "Kelly" was in a
Life-and-Death situation
She passed at some symptoms
Of the disease "Wet Tail"
The said disease was something to do with
Their intestines and bacterias
So I put her in a separate home
I put some water with Vitamin C on it
And some nuts
I was observing her
For the whole day
When 5pm came
And I noticed that she isn't moving
Even breathing
I touched her
And it proved
That her lifespan ended
I was feeling sad again
And of course guilty
And while I'm observing her
I've researched about Syrian Hamster (A.K.A. Teddy Bear Hamster)
And found out that
A 2 Syrians can't be inside a single cage
Except for some reasons and excuses
And when they are inside 1 cage
They will fight against 1 another
And can cause death
Why does another life has to suffer because of my stupidity?

Well thanks for reading

"I resign all implications, of the war that's imminent. Two lovers in mind. Can we try a conversation? One line we never said. I'm sorry I've tried"
----Sandwich ( Two Lovers )

--marc22fews

No comments: