10 May, 2008

As I enter.......

As I start this blog
I forgot to introduce myself
Sorry for that
Now let's begin

I'm Marc Elison Libramonte Capco
At present, I've already finished 14 years of my lifespan
My celebration day is January 22 '94
I studied nursery course at Wisdom Grade School
But only lasted for half semester
The other half?
It was at "Puso ni Hesus Playschool"
After that
I was enrolled at Pasig Community School for my kinder years
I've spend 2 years for my kinder years at the same school
Of course, after kinder, was elementary
So I spent and finished it at the very same school
At that school, it was somehow pressuring me
But also fun because of my classmates
As I graduated
I entered the rooms of Pasig City Science High School
And at present
I'm entering my 2nd year at high school
Still at Pasig Science
And I just don't wanna let my scholarship slip away

It's very obvious that I like games and music
It is already shown at the title of my blog
You may see something about me at my 1st blog
My 1st blog?
It's about music and games
Just try to check it out

I spend most of my times
Playing my PlayStation 1 and 2
Using my computer
Playing my guitar
That's when I am home
But when I'm at school
I just take it seriously
So when I'm at home
I won't have to study anymore
Because I already done it at school

What more should I say?

I have 2 phones and 3 simcards
Namely Globe, Sun Cellular and TM
I'm using the same computer as my sister and parents use
And that's why they somewhat kinda mad at me
Why?
Because of my addiction in using computer
(Including IMing, soundtriping and gaming)
I over-used it
Especially the keyoard
Because of me
Some letter of our keyboard is already erased
Including A,S,D,K,L,H,G,N,M,C and some others
they're having a difficult time when their using our computer set because of that
I have 1 Gmail account
3 Yahoo! accounts
1 Imeem account
2 Friendster accounts
And this Blogspot accoung

I like collecting songs
Particularly, OPM Rock and Alternative Rock
Including the music of Eraserheads
Also Sandwich
And Spongecola
And of course, why should I forget Pupil
It's not that I'm just listening to their songs
But I also enjoy other bands and artist
But still, under the genre I like

The reason I made this blog?
It's very simple
I'm bored
That's it
And the reason why I write in it poem-style?
Still very simple
I want to treat it as lyrics
Nothing more and nothing less
But I'm facing the truth
That one day
I'll be sick ang tired to post new blogs
That's no wonder in me
It's always like that
I always start and end things

Ok
This is the last of it
If you are bored
Can't think of doing something
You are always welcome at my blog
Or better
Try to have a blog
It's somehow fun
But still, it cuts your time

--marc22fews

No comments: