19 May, 2008

Together With Relatives

Its been a while
Since I last posted my blog
The days that I had missed
Is not that I'm not bored
But because of Typhoon "Cosme"
Our telephone dial tone was lost
So as our internet connection
And it was back just last night
So, here I go again

Last Friday, me, my sister and my cousin, Eirene
Went to Pateros and go to our another cousin's house
After we got there
We went to the school of our cousin, BNAHS at Makati
And witness a stage play
Which includes my cousin, Dan
He plays a role of a very kind datu
But later in the play
The character he was playing
Was assassinated

After the play
That was about 5:30 in the afternoon
We went to their house in Pateros
While walking from from their school
We had a great conversation
And a game
As we arrived to their home
We continued our game
The games was called "sensitivity game"
The game is extra-ordinary
This game uses your eyes
And do the similar things as the other players do
And unlike the other games
This games doesn't required logic
So you don't need your brain in this game

The past days
Since there are no internet connection at my place
The computer is more useless than it looks
Because there is no internet
So I try something in our computer
And that is th Nero Wave Editor
This application can distort music files
It can combine 2 songs
It can make add effects for the song
And it can make the vocals in the song
Into a "Chipmunk" version
Its so cool
But there is some error in our computer
That's why I didn't finish what I was doing
I edited the song Balikbayan Box by Eraserheads
From their album entitled "Sticker Happy"

When I'm not using the computer
I'm using my PlayStation 2
Because I can't also have my guitar
Because the chords is in the net
I played Tekken 5
Just Tekken 5
Not the "Dark Resurrection" version
In the arcade mode
I'm using Hwoarang
That is already in "Warlord" status at the present
And Lee Chaolan
In "Master" status
But I stopped
Because the foes are very difficult
And my fingers are already aching
But my mission for this vacation
When it comes to Tekken 5
Is to make at least 1 character
In "Tekken Lord" status
But its very. very difficult

Again, thanks for reading
Hope you look at my blog often

"Don't even think about it. I don't care anymore. It's not the 1st time. No more excuses. I know it's perfect and it feels good but not this time."
----Sandwich ( Not This Time )

--marc22fews

No comments: