20 May, 2008

Into the future

Yesterday
After I enter my blog
I went to our cousin's house
In their house
Their my other cousin
And we had a little conversation
When at about 6pm
Our aunt put out a plastic
And as we look at it
We were shocked
It was out toy when we were about 4-5 years old
And because of it
We remember the days that we're playing those things
We remember the days that we 're fighting
Because of those toys
And we played with it
While we are playing with it
We treat ourselves as a very young ones
While we are playing
Our aunt gave us sandwiches and drinks
And so
We eat
And after that I go home because my dad said so

This morning
I went to our school for our enrollment
In our school at that time
There is like a reunion of our class
But it also looked like an farewell one
Because there are some of our classmates
That won't be my classmate anymore
Including Louie, Joanna and Colleen
But majority is still my classmate
One of those are Bea and Gerald
At our 2nd year class
I'm gonna be included in the class of Franklin

Right now
I'm feeling somehow
Not normal
It's not because or my abnormal brain
But it feels like
Its very hard for me to do this blog
Unlike the others
I finished them in about 15 minutes
While this one is consuming 1 hour of my lifespan
And still consuming

Let me end this to this point
Thanks for reading

"Is this hollow sinking? Will tears stop their falling? Can I speak the truth if they cut my tongue? One night you wake up, you're screaming with trembling hands. And the frightening part is you don't understand."
----Eraserheads ( Milk and Money )


--marc22fews

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bro

stariing kami ulit ah

ehehe

basta tandaan

pumasok sa skul

wahahah

kuipsafe


bea