11 May, 2008

Interests and Tries

Right now
As usual
I'm bored
So there's a reason for my 3rd blog

These days
I've been downloading OPM artist's album
So right now I'm enjoying them
Some of the albums I've downloaded are
Sandwich's S Mark's The Spot
Pupil's Wildlife
Eraserheads' Cutterpillow
And Hopia Mani Popcorn 2
Right now
While making this blog
I'm listening to Cutterpillow
These album contains some of the best hit made by Eraserheads
Including Super Proxy
Overdrive
Huwag Mo Nang Itanong
And Ang Huling El Bimbo
Try to have a copy of this album
You won't regret it

Yesterday
Our friend gave us a new dog
And the dog is a girl (or should I say bitch)
And we name her "Shojo"
The name is like our last dog, "Shogun"
"Shogun' is now under Eirene's care

Before I go
Please check this site and just register
Don't worry, its free and also virus-free
http://www.thedigitalpinoy.com/?ref=28024
See you at the site

--marc22fews

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice blog!!!! ^_^
anu pa ba?
hindi halata na bored ka!
kc games at music ang topic mo!
at magaling ka tlaga,,,
mag-english
anu pa ba? ayuzzz nman ung blog mo!
promize!
keep up the gud work!
"don't wait for an inspiration for you to start something, the way to begin is to simply begin!
lalim nohh!