09 May, 2008

Music and Game

I believe in 2 things

Music

Game

Without this things, the world is null and dull
Life is nothing when these 2 things didn't exist

Music lets you express yourself in in a very harmonic way
Game lets you control the option you like

In the music industry
There are many genres available
If you're in love, love songs are there
If you're broken-hearted, emotional (A.K.A. Emo) songs are available
Rocker type? Rock songs are also included in the package

I like OPM (Original Pilipino/Pinoy Music)
I like the bands Sponge Cola
The legendary Eraserheads
Pupil where Eraserheads' frontman, Ely Buendia is also the frontman
Sandwich is also great, together with their frontman Raimund Marasigan

While in the gaming environment
MMORPGs are the reigning games of the present time
Especially the game Warcraft (A.K.A. DOTA)
But I personally like Strategy-types
This kind of game, for me, can help you think sharper

Racing-type are also great
It's just I like cars
When I'm playing racing games
I feel like I'm the real driver
Greatest racing games I've played
Are Gran Turismo and Need for Speed
Gran Turismo lets you choose up to many cars
And lets you upgrade it with ever part of the cars
So you'll be able to have ideas of the parts of the cars
While in Need for Speed
They let you upgrade your car
Not just the performance
But also the the visuals for your car
Including carbon spoilers ang roof scoop

Well that's all for this one
Thank's for reading

--marc22fews

No comments: