24 May, 2008

Excitement and Happiness

I didn't enter any blog for the past 3 days
It's because I'm somehow busy those days
Last Wednesday
We celebrated our parents' 19th anniversary
Last Thursday
The "BoBoyZ" reunited
And yesterday
I just played GTA: San Andreas in my PlayStation 2

Wednesday morning
I just logged in my Yahoo! Messenger account
After a while
I started to play Tekken 5
But I was bored
So changed it to GTA: Vice City Stories
At 1st
I was having a great time with it
But after an hour
Th DVD went crazy
Causing the game to hang
So I changed it again
Into GTA: San Andreas
About 12:30 in the afternoon
We went to Robinson's Galleria
While my parents are enjoying
The spa gift certificate I gave
Me and my sister went to National Bookstore
Just to hang out
After that
Our parents already called me
To tell us that they are finish
And we met
Next is to eat
We had our meal at Burgoo
Before we go home
We went to a comfort room
As I was finished
I walked around the stores near it
And saw a pet shop
And there I bought my 1st pair of Teddy Bear Hamsters
I named them Teddy and Betty
After i bought it
We went to the department store
And surprisingly
Teddy went out in their box
My mother was so shocked that she shout
But not too long and too loud
My sister immediately run

Last Thursday
I wake up about 8 am
After I eat
I went to the bathroom to have a bath
And after that
I went to SM Megamall
As I arrived at Dunkin' Donut
There was already Jerome Sy
But Daryl and Bryan Uy was still not around
We wait for 30 minutes
After that 30 minutes
I went to the nearest pay phone
To call them
They said that they'll just go around 12:30
So Jerome and I already walk around the mall
We 1st played at Timezone
But we just spent very small amount of money
When the load depleted
We ate our lunch
At food court
We bought Liempo Boy's Cruncy Liempo (Not sure of the name)
Right after we eat
We went At Club Synergy
While we're wandering
When the Uy bros, called us
We are planing what are we going to do
When we sa the SM Bowling Center
So we enter and ask for the price
The price is enought for us
So we played bowling
We had 2 1/2 games
1st game
I won
On the 2nd game
Jerome Sy won
And on the unfinished set
I won again
After that
We played at the club synergy

Yesterday morning
I cleaned Teddy and Betty's home
And of course
Played with them
After that
I played GTA: San Andreas

That's all for today
Thanks for reading

" You tried in once. You tried it twice. It tasted Better than it did before. You try and try, until you die. But you could coming back for more and you just can't stop.
---- Eraserheads ( Andalusian Dog )


--marc22fews

No comments: