16 May, 2008

Reunite The Past, Sway With The Present and Ready The Future

As my last blog said
I remember the things from my elementary days
And right now
I'm missing it
Yesterday
I called my bestfriend, Jerome Sy
And Bryan and Daryl Uy (A.K.A. "The Uy Bros. or "Uyz")
I organized a day for us to "bond"
Not for us to be a bong paper
But for us to be together again
Its been a year when we last saw each other
But its Jerome Sy
And definitely not the Uy Bros.
Because Uy Bros. are still my schoolmates
And were having a time for everyone of us
We're sharing the same club in our school
So is Maxing Avilla
Well, back to the "bonding day"
Were going to meet at a certain mall
At a certain date
I won't announce what date and mall
Because someone might meet with us also
It's not being selfish to ourselves
But we want to make it too special
That there will only be us

I remember when one time in our classroom
This is already in my high school days
When we think of also going out
And of course, having fun
I remember, we like to watch Speed Racer
I wonder if it will happen
Right now
I'm having a chat conversation with some of my classmates
Including Bea, Gerald, Charlene and Joanna
Moments ago with Louie
But he is already offline
Gerald always read mangas
Not mangoes
But a Japanese cartoon comic
And the title he's reading is Naruto
Charlene is always asking some names
But we all don't know who the hell are they
Oh, Louise just got her messenger online
Joanna is always busy at the moment
And Bea have different names and numbers
At her stat

Later this day
I'm going to Pateros
I'm gonna go to our cousin's house
Then after that
Were going to their school at Makati
To witness their stage play
I don't the title
But I'm expecting too much from it

Right now
I'm imagining what will happen at our bonding day
With my elementary friends
And I'm expecting it
To be a stepping stone for us
To end our friendship
Snd treat each other as brothers

Thanks for reading
And please
Vote at my poll
Located at the left side of this page

"The doorknob smiles at me alone. But will I open the door again?"
----Spongecola ( On The Floor )


--marc22fews

No comments: