12 May, 2008

From silent to deaf

Today I've wake up late
Compared to my usual time in waking up
after I eat
I played my ps2 with Tekken 5 inside it
I've used Roger Jr., Anna Williams and Nina Williams
All in Story Mode
I just wanted to finish the game 100%

These days, I've been listening to Eraserheads' "Cutterpillow"
And I don't know if it is fortunate or unfortunate
But I've been addicted to Eraserheads' "Fill Her"
The song is accompanied by just an acoustic guitar
They just plucked it
And the soft voice of Ely Buendia made the song very................romantic?
I just don't know the right term
But just try to have a copy
Also, its lyrics is very meaningful
Of course, it has something to do with love

Oh, I remember something
This morning, while I'm eating
I watched Naruto Shippuden at Hero
And I found it out that it sucks
Not the series but the dubbing
The Tagalog language and the dubber's voice is not that good to pair the anime
I think it's better if it is in English dubbed
Or in Japanese language with English/Tagalog subtitle
But the anime itself, it's good
But still, I haven't watch the latest episode on the net
In short, I'm not updated

Before I made this blog
I was tunning my guitar
And it's very hard
I think, until now, it's still not tunned
Maybe later this day
Either before or after I go to the dentist
I'll go to my uncle to help me do it
If I can't able to do it today
I'll settle it tomorrow

Starting this blog
I'll try to have some quotes written at the end of each blog
I'm not promising
But just trying
I'll get the quotes probably from some lyrics

Before I end this blog
I want to have some "special thanks"
To Gerald "Gerbene" Emalada
For accepting my referral for the site "The Digital Pinoy"
If you want to join
Or receiver some "special thanks" to this blog
Just click the link at my 3rd blog ( Interest and Tries )
Thanks for reading

"Though I can't see you, I can feel you. I'm so glad you open my door. And when I get near, all my fears disappear. And I won't be alone anymore."
----The Eraserheads (Fill Her)











--marc22fews








No comments: