15 May, 2008

The Past

Last night
I was playing Ludwig Van Beethoven's "Symphony No.9"
Which was taught to me by Bea
When my mother came and asked me
"Where is the free song book of our keyboard?"
And I didn't know
So she asked me to look for it
And so I did
While I was searching for it
I was shocked
Because 2 of my long lost items were already found
It is the Myx Mag where Hale's Champ and Kamikazee's Jay
Are the covers
And the other one
Is the notebook that I and my friends used when we were at Grade 5
It is a Dragonball-covered notebook
But the notes inside is a very extra-ordinary and special
It is our "edited" lyrics
Because when we liked music
We were at grade 5
We dreamed to have a band
Where Jerome Sy has the guitar
So as me
Bryan Uy handles the bass
And Daryl Uy carries the drumsticks
At first we choose songs we like
Then change the lyrics
Just like Michael V.'s
And the lyrics we make
Were writen in 3 notebooks
The Dragonball-covered
The Jackie Chan Adventures-covered
And the Mandaluyong notbook
But the most lyrics where written at the Dragonball-covered
So that's the most special one
When grade 6 era came
Some things were changed
Like oue dream formation of the band
Jerome Sy still have the guitar
Bryan Uy has the bass
Daryl have the guitars
And I have the drum kit
But still
Until today
Those words were still dreams and wishes
But for now
I think its still impossible to achieve that dream
Because we're all busy in our classes

Right now
I have my Yahoo! Messenger open
And I'm chatting with Gerald and Bea
Gerald likes to join The Digital Pinoy for something
That the said website can offer
While Bea
Likes to have breakfast
Because of their meal, Daing
Eirene immediately turned off her Yahoo! Messenger
That's why we didn't have long conversation
But its ok
I can go to their house anytime

Right now I'm listening to Eraserheads' Circus
This album contains some great hits of Eraserheads
Including With A Smile, Alapaap and Kailan
This album also contains
Their album filler trilogy, called "Punk Zappa"
The Trilogy have different titles
The 1st one is called "Punk Zappa"
The 2nd is "No Royalty Album Filler No.9"
And the 3rd is "Prof. Banlaoi's Transcedental Medication After Every Six Month's"
But also known as "Punk Zappa 3"

Well that's all for now
Thanks for reading

"When you think you find it. Know you find it. Don't forget your heart. Because your soul is burning, time's a-turning. No one stays the same."
----Sandwich ( Butterfly Carnival )


--marc22fews

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

marc

talagang starring kami ni gerald jan ah

eheheeh

at DAING

wahahaha

tenk sa lahat..



bro..tccic


kipsafe


bea