14 May, 2008

GPM

I didn't have my blog yesterday
It means that I didn't have time for it
Yesterday I started my computer
When my sister immediately used it
As for me
I went to our 3rd floor for my ps2
And played Tekken 5........again
I already finished all the characters' stories ( using story mode )
Some epilogues are to serious
Including Julia Chang's, Christie Monteiro's and Devil Jin's
While some are very funny
Like Kuma's, Panda's, Heihachi Mishima's and Marchall Law's
But Ling Xiaoyu's ( I'm very sorry if I misspelled it ) epilogue out-stand
Because her epilogue was the only epilogue that has the same quality
As quality of anime videos
So her epilogue looked like a short anime
Right now I like to play some more
But I also like to have some blog first

Yesterday also
My uncle went on our crib and fixed my guitar
And now I'm enjoying it
So right now
My left-hand fingers are aching because of it
Because my guitar is just not too good
That's why when it is tunned it normal tunning
It's to stretched
But still I played my guitar
I played songs from the newest song book I bought
Which is entitled "Just Music", December 2007 issue
Some songs that I played that I got their chords from the said magazine
Are Sandwich's "Cheese Factor Set To 9" and "Butterfly Carnival"
Cambio's "Pasaway" and Pedicab's "Bleached Streaks"

Last night
While I was playing Tekken 5
I'm listening to my radio at my phone
It is in RX93.1
When I suddenly heard a song
It is sang by a female
I'm not sure but they said she was a Singaporean
The song was too good
When it was playing
I felt like the Earth stopped moving
I really like th song
And I wanted to download it
The only problem is
I don't know the title
That's why I search for it at the net using its lyrics
And I found it
It is entitled "On The Side Of Me" by Corrinne May
And because of that
I felt like I want to play some good-old songs
But not literaly old
but year/s old already
Including Stonefree's "LSS", Silent Sanctuary's "Kismet" and Eraserheads' "Fill Her"
It's really great

I guess its the last of it
Thanks for reading

"Everyone needs a friend to hold when it's cold outside and there's no place to go. Everyone needs a friend to hold. All alone I cried, there was no place to go. I remember when nobody cared, but you."
--Corrinne May ( On The Side Of Me )


--marc22fews

No comments: