31 January, 2009

Silent Screams

Currently at an I-cafe
Not exactly bored
Feeling fine
I little bit better

This week's fine
Just a bit pressuring
Feeling very tense
Grades made me sunk in the ground
It almost killed me
Knowing that this is the last quarter for me to do such things
It was never an easier way for me
My teacher said that my Filipino was a positive one
But my Chemistry has a negative 3 disadvantage against me
Also, my Advance Algebra
I felt that it will sink
Our project in Filipino is somehow difficult
We will have a role-play for Florante at Laura
It is a love story

The days were torn apart
There was no day for me to sleep tightly
There was too much emotions
I hate this time of life
Feels like everything that's mine
Is getting lost 'cause they're pulling them
Including the only person I own
He tried to get
One word
M*****F*****
Get lost
She's mine
Not yours
One more major problem for me
I really felt that my grades are gasping
And the higher-ups demand for more
Are they going to stop us?
Will she let go 'cause of that?
Am I going to be left in the center
Is there a chance for me to revive it?
Is this my last breathe?
Is there nothing left for me to hold?
Am I going to be the loner-type once again just because of them?

These days were really bad
There are times were I lost myself
There are times i hate myself
There are time even people around are getting involved in my agony
I don't want that to happen
They are innocent
My misery is non of their business
This is my world
There's not a part of it for them
Aside the fact that almost my whole life is given to someone already
The one that cared about me
The one that love me
The one that made me happy
The one that made me feel special
The one that's MINE
Wish we're stronger and unbreakable
Wishing that she won't go

Thanks for reading

"You can thank all the stars all you want but, I'll always be the lucky one."
---- Rico Blanco ( Your Universe )

--marc22o8eliyha

No comments: