21 January, 2009

Up And Down

Living was such a never easier way
But death was a hell
Well just don't mind those
It just came to my mind as I started this one
Nothing special
And it was unintentional

I was bored during the 2nd day before this
Or was I never be able to fulfill my time?
It was always boring
Not busy
But maybe
Busy because bored
Seems like it was nonsense
So as I
Did you find me nonsense?
If yes
Good
If not
Maybe you have a problem
But I would like to hear your suggestions
Just put some comments
Thanks

I'm doing nothing that's why I'm making this
Tomorrow was our last day of exam
Last day of inhumane torture while we are breathing
Such a suicide for everyone of us
But I don't mind it all
Even though I need to have a good grades for a reason
But I never liked studying
I remember around 9 years ago
While I was in kindergarten stage 1
I asked my parents to cancel my Chinese lesson
They said that it was required for our level
And now
I'm turning 3rd year high school in just a few months from now
Yet
I just remembered that I said that to my parents
When I'm sharing my story to someone
And then I said
"Ano ba 'tong kalokohan ko? Bakit 'di ko pa tinigil noon? Tuloy nahirapan ako at pinagtatawanan pa ako ngayon."
What a nonsense field my mind is running at
I also know that my grammar is wrong
Please accept it
I'm just a student
Not a dictionary nor a grammar book
But even those things get some mistakes also
Well, there's just no perfect thing in this whole world

Honestly
I don't know what to write in this entry
I just right what is passing by my mind
Guess you are thinking what are the connections of my stories
The only connection is they happened in my life even just once
And with that fact
I can't throw them away
It is me
That is me
This is my world
I just can't turn around and forget everything I've done
If that time comes
Then I prooved to myself that I'm just using myself for my own good
Pity him
Just being used by someone

I was about to study right now
But I was bored
So I wrote this
I was playing my guitar before this
Playing hits by Sandwich
I watched their gig on a television show
And I realize that I like to hear them again
So this is what I'm doing
Playing them 5 albums
Including singles form other albums
In Case Of Fire from 5 On The Floor is in the hot seat right now
I don't like foreign songs at all
Just very few of them
I don't know the reason
But one thing is certain
I like OPM music
'Cause I like it
Not because I'm a Filipino
I like the meanings
The hymms
The tempo
The combination and timing of instruments
Their just simply great

Anymore for me to say?
Don't worry
Still thinking here
Just wanted to share this thing
Tomorrow is my day
So there's a very big possiblity that I won't be posting anything in here
There will be some friends going to be present at my crib
Including The Uy brothers
My former classmate named Franklin
My cousing Eirene
And my girl Ria
I guess it will be my greatest one
'Cause I'm sharing that day with someone very special
No
Not special actually
She's just my life
Just take a look on Take Note of Me
If you like to that I'm a stupid hopeless romantic guy
Go ahead
I won't try to stop you
It's your decision
Your idea
I've got nothing to say to you
Just take care of karma
Just kidding
Too boastful am I
Right

Well I'm getting nonsense already
Gotta go
Check back for more updates

"Don't believe, everything, everything you see. Don't believe, everything, everything you feel."
---- Sandwich ( In Case Of Fire )

--marc22o8eliyha

No comments: