24 January, 2009

Why does every second cotinues to fall?

There's nothing special these past few days
I honestly don't have anything to write in this entry
I was just bored
And Ria asked me to do some
And this is my another junk product

Yesterday
I woke up around 10am
I didn't have complete sleep since I'm doing something
Not the one you are thinking right now
I had a conversation the whole night
But it was not up to the fullest
I was fixing our computer
To make it a Wi-Fi ready one
It was way too hard
I failed
I don't know what to do next
It was a hell
I just don't know why did they like to have it as a wireless one
Since it'll do just the same
Having a static connection was too easy
Just like a puzzle
Connecting wires to different port
And it is already done
While in wireless one
You still have to remember different codes and passwords
They just don't get how hard it is to fix such connection
Since it is not them who will fix it
But the slave named me
They never cared at all

We went to a dentist
And went to a nearby grocery
At the grocery
I saw store selling pins
And I bought 3 pieces
2 pieces of pin with a design of number 22
While the other one is 17
As I go home
To our house I mean
I fixed my guitar case and put my newly bought pins
My guitar case looks good after
I have 9 pins in the case
In was a good design
I'm still planning to cover the whole guitar case with pins
I'm sure that it'll look good

Right now I don't know what to do
I just simply don't know what's next for me
Right now I'm listening to my created Sponge Cola playlist
It is all the Sponge Cola songs
Including songs from their EP
From Palabas: The Romeo and Juliet Experience
From Transit Deluxe
From Sponge Cola
And even some unreleased singles
It is great
Right now is an unreleased song entitle
"She Don't"
It is a nice song
Simple

I'm still trying to think something for this to become longer
I just don't know why am I so addicted to Sponge Cola
I'm not getting tired of listening to their songs
Unlike hits from other artist
After listening for the same song in 2 hour straight
I like to change it already
But in Sponge Cola
I'm listening to it since I was grade 5
Which is around 4 years ago
And I never find it it awful
It is still in harmony
Way too good
I even asked my friends and relatives to listen to them
And they also found them good
Even my girlfriend
She's a listener of foreign songs
But she chose a Sponge Cola song for us
She enjoyed it too much
My cousins
They like religious songs
After hearing Sponge Cola songs
They also found it good

Well I think I don't have anything left for this one
Thanks for reading

"I let myself to drown."
---- Sponge Cola ( She Don't )

--marc22o8eliyha

No comments: