22 January, 2009

22

"Halika ka.
Iyong lunurin ang problema't kalimutan.
May tanong pa ba?
'Di na kailangang magisip pagkat bughaw ang ating langit."
These are the 1st 4 lines of the 1st verse of the song 22
Made by Sponge Cola
It was asking for the listener's trust
And leave behind those bad memories
That is to be replaced by new and exciting ones

22
A very special number in my life
It is not a date that is connected to my love life
It is not a date of something memorable
It is not a date that lived in infamy
But it is a date for myself to serve myself
Aside from I'm just using myself for my own good
And let him be the one to suffer all my deeds
Such an imbalance for both of us
22 has been my number since around grade 6
The first number that caught my attention was 25
I didn't know why did I like that
But I played with it
'Till I realized that 22 is much better

"Malapit na akong matunaw.
Puso ko't damdamin ay sumisigaw."
There are other numbers that I like
Including my special 8
Funny reasoned 4
Semi-special numbers 17,14 and 29
And another special 13
4 is the only favorite number for personal reason
While the others is because my an aspect of my life
Having many numbers is sometimes difficult
You'll never know what you will prioritize
And sometimes
Feeling jealous or some kind when you saw it to others
But if you have many of those
It simply means you treasure something due to it
And it means to me that you are treasuring even a part of your short life

"Ito na ang sandali.
Asahan mong makikinig ng walang maliw.
'Di na kailangan pang itago ang nadarama't magduda.
Matagal ka nang naiinip diba?"
Yeah you are right
Today is my day
My day in the 2009th year
And I am very happy today
Aside from receiving presents including today
I received 3 pins from my 3 former classmates
I got to play Need For Speed: Undercover and Naruto Shippuden: Narutimate Accel 2
In NFS
I've used Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX
I won't against my friend
I'm not sure if it is Bryan or Daryl
It was fun
We played a Sprint mode
While in Naruto
I've used my personal favorite
'Akasuna No Sasori'
Or simply 'Sasori of the Red Sands'
He's a hell of a character
Not as popular as Naruto
Not as handsome as Sasuke
Not as fast as Rock Lee
Not as powerful but Gaara
Not as senseful like Neji
Not as wise as Shikamaru
But simply everything like himself
He has his own identity
I lost the match
But before they go home
We played Tekken 5
It was 0-13 in favor of me
I was using Lee Chaolan and Hwoarang
They are using Devil Jin, Bruce, Steve, Hwoarang and Yoshimitsu
They can never get up against my combo for the both players

"Dahil ako'y nasasabik sa muli mong pagdampi sa aking labi.
Pagkat ngayo'y hinahanap-hanap parin,
Ang iyong tamis,
Sa tuwi't-tuwina."
It was my most memorable birthday
Since it was my 1st birthday to be with my girlfriend
It was fun
We had a time of our lives
And we simply wanna stop the movements of the clock's time
I guess I've told everything about today
Thanks for reading
Hope to see you again

"Life is just not fair at all."

---- Sponge Cola ( Cigarette )


--marc22o8eliyha

No comments: