18 January, 2009

I Must Have Left Without You. Just When I Thought I Found You.

Greetings
For about 3 months
I'm back
To share stories
To share mem'ries
To share my life

During the times that I never entered any entry
I felt almost every ups and downs of life
Particularly to the aspect of affection
There were happiness
Guilt
Sadness
Bliss
Excitement
Fear
I think that I almost felt every emotions
I also never knew that there was a side of me
That can do such things to myself
Can do such thing I thought I can never do
And I was happy for myself in that part

November
One of the most blissful moments of my life
There were many things happened
To start studying and striving for more
'Till enjoying every second of my life limit
I had a good interest in academics in this time
Might be because of Ria's command
I was forced to keep focused on the things around me
I thing I haven't introduced her to you
Henrianne Juanico Dela Cruz
Just a simple girl
Having extraordinary brains
And extraordinary personality
Not like the others that can give you everything
But she's not like also the others
That can love you too much
Of course I admit
I'm a hell of an hopeless-romantic person (ayan mine ah, sikat ka nnmn hahaha)
We went in an anime event
Together with my two other cousins and my sister
My sister was so shocked when she knew that I was courting her
She asked me if when did I started
I answered
"Lam na nila Papa"
Then I laughed
But I answered the truth afterward
20th of October
November is also when she visited our home
It was fun
A very mem'rable experience

December
One of the Most Blissful and Most Miserable one
She answered me by December 8
Around less than 2 month since I started courting her
It first it was way too fine
I was accepted by her parents
Same as her
The only problem is
My parents somehow had a hard time
In my transition of generaton
I was entering a world of the next age
I understand them
But that made a major problem
She wanted to let go
I never wanted at first
But she insisted and said that I must fix my problem with my parents
So after that incident
I confronted them immediately
Hour after
We were fixed again
Even though there might be scratches left
Scratches that might be literal or not
But that was not the only time we experienced to be cracked
The major one was when I tried to go
She was out of herself
I was still the one coming back to her arms
At first she never wanted to go back
Since she might be thinking that I might do it again
I can't stop her for thinking about that
It caused her a great damage
There's nothing I can do
But try to fix her again
And Blame myself for breaking her down
It was all my fault
Not her
Time goes by
We still together
But there was slight changes happening between the two of us

January
Slight problem occured
But it can't bring us down
We had our first month
We spend the day a little less time together
Since she was busy studying for a Mathematics' Competition
She's way to smarter than I
Few days after
Problem strikes
She had enough
And wishing me to let go of her
I never wanted but since I know that it is her decision
She'll be happy with that
I'm just setting my mind to be happy for her also
Except the fact that it caused me too much pain
Up to the point that I wanted to fail my grades
I was out of myself for two consecutive day
For the third day
Just like Jesus
She came back
Even though there was pain
I know that it will be healed by time
Now
Everything's going back to normal

Thanks for reading
I'll be back probably on January 22
My birthday

"Fixated."
---- Sponge Cola ( Saturn )

--marc2208eliyha

1 comment:

Henrianne said...

adik :))

may nalalaman k pang "just like Jesus" jan :)) ahaha

loveyou!