19 January, 2009

Assassination Of Ignorance

It was a fairly hard day today
Doing unusual things that I never do during ordinary days
There was a little bit nice experience to be share of
If you are bored
Or just curious of my day
You are very much welcome and appreciated
Or if not
Thanks for reading this introduction

Today's somehow alike to other mornings
Trying to get up of from bed
And returning after a few seconds
Nothing special
There's only one slightly unusual thing I've done this mornin'
I taken a picture of mine
Even though i covered my face with the camera I've used
My left eye was still in sight
It was somehow a nice shot
It was a command
That's a reason why I've done it
Someone asked me to do it
I think you already know who SHE is

I arrived at school
Not exactly on time
But before the cut-off time for tardy students
Just as usual
We talked for a while just before the flag ceremony started
Then SHE came
And talked to her even for a while
As we go to our room for the examination
We studied Biology
Thinking it was a difficult one for us
Except for Ria
She's a Biology Queen
I mean
A Biology Quiz Bee Contestant
She was 3rd place in the whole division i think
In fact
She was exempted for Biology's 2nd quarter exam
Lucky her
How I envy her
Anyway
We just studied and studied
'Till the exam cam
It was English
Even though I didn't study enough for that
It was a little bit good
Since it was more of analysis
Just kept thinking
That it was not an exam
So I should not be pressured nor be confused due to the situation
Just enjoy shading the squares like a kindergarten student
Just shade, shade, shade and shade the whole thing
So as the Biology
Even though there is a twist of Mathematics due to the FOIL method
It was still fine
Computer
The 3rd subject for today
Was a hell
Or less I think
We asked to code too many things
'Causing my hand to fell pain due to pressured writing
It also made my head ache

As I go home
I just took of my shoes
And attacked the bed
Obviously, I lose
I took a nap before I eat lunch
I woke up at around 3pm
Still in my school's uniform
And started to eat lunch even though it was already time for an afternoon snack
I ate rich meal having Laing as my main dish
It was good
It never tasted like grass as I expected
I enjoyed it
After eating
I studied Plane Geometry and called Ria
It was not too long 'till I studied Values
Ria and I talked for about 2 hours
She left 'cause she's going to eat noodles
I just don't know what noodles it is
After an hour
We talked again
Enjoying each other's company even we are not able to see each other
'Till now
I just stopped talking to her since I was trying to study
Even I'm making this blog
How confusing am I

Earlier this morning
While inside the room of the 3rd year class
Since we are having our exam there
Gerald received a free C2 from me
Why?
He found my long lost missing Advance Algebra notebook
It was a great treasure for me
Since it was a good reference for me aside from the fact that I don't usually write notes
It was still good to have it back

Thanks for reading
I dunno when will be the next post
Farewell

"Half the time. These simple lines, may not mean a word to you. Keep in mind. That these simple lines, mean all the world to me."
---- Sponge Cola ( Keep The Fire Burning )

--marc22o8eliyha

No comments: