04 March, 2009

When Cigarette's Ash Drops To Your Shoulder

"What would you do if everybody's hero betrayed you?"

One day
I realized one thing
That I hate my hero
I feel like I am the only one in this world
Who hates his hero
I've never heard someone's scream that pointed out that way

Running against myself
Unable to achieve bliss anymore
So down
So frustrated
So lonely
So loner
So mad
So guilt
I felt like
I am feeling every negative emotions in this world
I dunno what to do for every breath I take
Because of my problems
I hurt the only one who lifted me up
I was so angry to myself
What if I lose that someone?
Can I still breath by myself in this surrounding?
Will someone care for me?
Should someone love me?
Would someone lift me back to where I was when she lifted me?
I never think that there will be someone
Equal or greater to how she raised me
She taught how to blow things up
To realize what the word LIFE means
And now I broke her again
I was so fixated to move even a muscle due to that
Everybody left me aside from her
But still
I felt like I never treasured her because of what I've done
I HATE MYSELF
This is all my fault
I don't know what is running to her mind at the present
Is she mad at me?
I can't blame her
I shattered the mirror we are trying to fix
I ended up the efforts we've done to nowhere

I can never say what will happen next to my days
Sometime I wish to let it end
But I guess I can't
The only one who supported me needs me now
I can just leave her at that climax of the hours
Though my depression seems to destroy my brain
I know that I must overcome it
Since she is the reason why I live
Why I breath
Why I smile
Why I care so much
Why I love
I am so confused now
I don't know what is the right thing to do
I feel like
There's no thing for me to do
That is RIGHT

"I can't go on without you."
---- Secondhand Serenade ( Vulnerable )

--marc22o8eliyha

No comments: