20 March, 2009

Stained Glass

"Colours never shows the true meaning."

I've been pretty bored today
Not just today but the whole time around
I never asked to cross boundaries with this life
Even though I though I did
I still did not

We had our exams this past week
And it was a hell-damned hard
It almost never let me to turn the wheel and a full straight ahead
But I insisted to myself to do what I like
So I've done what i wished for
I just treat my afternoon as my free time
And my evening as my last minute to complete my stuffs
From my childhood
I always wonder
Why do we have to go to an Primary Education Stage?
Secondary?
And then College where we can really push ourselves to what we like
And after getting a job
You'll like searching for a snow here in the Philippines when getting a job
I always think about this routine
Why does everybody makes life of everybody so miserable and not make it more simple?
Having a difficult life is a very great continually

Some of the questions really made my mouth shut and let me tell to myself
That I'm still not enough to have great mind
And the most frustrating part
Is when you pushed yourself to the limit 'till you really gave up since there's no more hope
That's the time when you'll see yourself hit the floor better
Disappointment of one matter can really drop you for the next one
Since most of the difficult subjects came first
And those were the ones that destroyed me
The next cuisines is not appreciated anymore due to the destroyed appetite
It was really brain-twisting that even my pens gave up
One was lost and suddenly found the day after the last exam
And the other one almost ran out of ink
I pity such items
Innocently suffering 'cause of the unknown reason to them
Not just the pens
Include also the papers
They were attacked by the pens by shading some part of them

Studying was quite tiring
And makes me lazy
You'll have to read what happen what you had understand
Over and over all the time
It'll make you dizzy after all
And not to absorb anything since you don't feel good while reading
The implications very complicated though
It feels like your running for the goal even if you must lose the game

Socialization
This word doesn't sound too much to me
I have very few friends
Some of the others have left me
While I left others but I also don't why
It is hard to be alone
Too difficult to be a loner one
Even though I have my girl
Friends are still different
I envy my classmates that go to the mall together
While for me
I just can't go to the mall that easy
I still have to let my parents know every details of it
And sometimes I just decline those
'Cause I'm afraid to be frustrated if my parents disagree
It is more depressing to me
Especially when I'm the only one who is not joining them
I wanted to go anywhere at anytime
It feels really great
But what can I do?
I'm just a student
A puppet of the higher ups

"Between the lines we speak that rise at me, will there ever be a chance?"
---- Sponge Cola ( 98603 )

--marc2208eliyha

No comments: