15 August, 2008

Living Hell?!

We had our exam
That's the reason
Why I'm slightly busy

Our Algebra exam
Wasn't too hard at all
Of course
There is also some items that
Wasn't hard as I expected
As of now
Biology is my problem
Unfortunately
I think my answers
In the last part of the exam
Out of 20 items
My only sure answer
Is around 8 items only
Too bad for me

To be honest
I can't think
Want to put in this entry
But I don't wanna end this now
I don't wanna have an entry
That is too short

Right now
I wanted to have a thing to do
I wanted to have a band
Even thought this dream
Was way back
Since I'm a 5th grader
But of course
As time goes by
There's change
And I'm changing
I always now that
There might be a time
When I dream of becoming a doctor
A painter
A principal
A president
I dunno
But I thing won't change in me
My eagerness to fulfill the things
That I must fulfill

Earlier this morning
I asked my classmate Bea
To come with me
In our registrars office
While on our way to the office
She asked me
What is that for?
I told her
I gonna get my grades
Because were going to migrate at Hong Kong
She suddenly stopped for a while
And asked me
Is it true?
I said yes
She continues to ask me the same question
Over and over a hundred times
I looked at her eyes
And it is teary
I realized that
She doesn't want me to go
When we reached the registrar's office
I saw the registrar at the office's door
So I approached her immediately
Bea was left outside the office
For the reason
Students with particular business
Is allowed inside
So I looked at Bea to say
Wait for a minute
When I looked at her
Her tear dropped
At that moment
I felt a mixed emotion
Happy
Surprised
Lonely
Guilty
So I told her
Bea, It is a joke
And then I entered the office
After the transaction is finished
She was standing at the very same place
Where I left her
On her right side
Ria and Gerald was present
But they didn't got my attention
I comforted Bea because she was crying
I told her again that
The migration thing is just a joke
And she became happy again
When we reached our classroom
Bea said that
We could use that joke again
And so we did
We used the joke on Christine
Same as Bea
She had teary eyes
When we reveal that it was a joke
She started to laugh and chased me
So I started to rest at my chair
Without knowing
Another classmate cries because of the joke
It wasn't me who told it to her
Gerald said the joke on Ria
And she began to cry

After those incidents
I realized a small thing
Somebody is still
Caring?
Loving?
Thinking?
Wanted me to be with them?
I dunno the right term
But I was really happy

I've brought my guitar today
While we were waiting for the next exam
I, Gelli and Ria played the guitar
We played "Magbalik"
Then Bea and Gerald was singing
When we came to the chorus part
Majority of our classmate starting singing
When suddenly
Mr. Ungos came to our room
And he confiscated my guitar
But I was not at nervous state
I know that I can get my guitar back
Before I go home of course
When I was about to get it
He asked me
What happened?
Why did you do it?
I can't say a thing
For about 2 minutes
I suddenly said
Sir because I can use it because it is a break time
And he said
It's ok to use it
But you're making too much noise
At the end I just apologized
And he explained to me
That if he didn't scold
Other teachers will scold me
And worse thing might happen

This is the last of it
I think this blog isn't that good
It only had a detailed summary of my day today
I just want to thank you for reading

"It took me 25 years just to understand"
---- Eraserheads ( Scorpio Rising )

--marc22fews

1 comment:

Henrianne said...

ahehe .. xempre, mhal k nmin lhat .. :D

aixt nc0o .. :D wak gnun .. :] nipaiyak muh kmi :] si gerald pla nagpaiyak s kin, pero ikw iniyakan ko :D

~* RiA _ 22 *~