23 August, 2008

High School Life

Last Saturday
My friends and I
Went to the mall
And of course
I'll share it to you
Me, Gerald, Ian and Colleen
Went to SM Megamall
We went there
Just for fun
Nothing more
At first
We looked for the time of the show
But we still have about 2 hours
Before the show starts
So we decided
To walk around the mall for a while
We played a while in the Timezone
And we went to the supermarket
To buy some stuffs
For the show
Then we went to the cinema
We watched
The Mummy: Tomb of The Dragon Emperor
It was great
The story was somehow unique
And the effects was too great
In the cinema
The arrangement of seats was
Colleen, Ian, Me and Gerald
And because of that
There were like
2 different groups
Colleen and Ian are talking by themselves
While me and Gerald has also our own
And that did last long
Even outside the cinema
Even when we go to
Our separate ways before
We go home

Our teachers shared to us
Our scores in our
Periodical exams
My outputs were somehow great
Fortunately
I got the highest score
In Advance Algebra
And in Physics
I didn't expect those scores
Especially in Physics
But even though they were the highest
It wasn't high enough
And it wasn't satisfactory
But I think
It is better to have it
Than to have a failing score
The lowest I got
Is in my elective subject
Which is Environmental Science
I've got
A point higher than the lowest
Possible passing score
It was too bad

Yesterday
Our section had a pet
Named Bubu
(I'm not sure if the name of the spelling is correct)
It is a beetle
At first
I didn't liked it
But when I first let it walk on my palm
It was great after all
Its shell was hard
And its legs are it pointed
But not pointed that it can
Give you a wound
At the middle of the day
When I was playing Sudoku
My classmates laughed at me
And I said why
Then they said
Look at your back
When I try to look at it
Bubu was behind me
And I started to laugh
Then they took it off
Then they've done it to another classmate
And when she noticed that we are laughing at her
She also said why
And we said that
Bubu was at her back
She was shocked at shouted
We were laughing too much
One time
Another classmate was having a deal
With another classmate
She will take off an rope that is
Tied around her wrist
We are joking her that
Bubu was around her
And she freaked out
She was too afraid
And she even cried
While we
We are laughing

Right now
I'm waiting for Gerald to be online
We are going to make our SIM
(Strategic Intervention Material)
We are planing to have Cell
As our Least Mastered Learning Competency
(I'm not sure of the Competency)
And I tried to put the plug-in
In my Yahoo! Messenger
I've chose Yahoo! Music
And It's great
Try to give it a shot

Culminating activities
Are one of the most fun events
In our school
Yesterday
We are talking about it
And we had an idea
Just an idea
We or should I say "I"
Not sure about it
We are planning to be band
And play song/s in one activity
And we wanted to be different from the others
We are planning to play
Christian songs
But we are still unsure
We prioritize our studies
That's why we can't move even further

Thanks for reading
'Till my next entry

"Explain to me, what has become of us?"
---- Urbandub ( Fight is Over )

--marc22fews

No comments: