17 July, 2008

This day, These days

It's been too confusing
Slyness doesn't count anymore
Thinking ability is too dull
To figure it out

One subject
Advance Algebra
We had an exam
I got a score
More than the number of items
I was
Of course happy
For the second exam
I'm the second to the highest
Because I was called 2nd for my paper
But I don't know what is the score of the 1st one

These days
My classmate
Named Gelli
Is always bringing some guitar
And of course
I'm borrowing it
I've been playing hits like
Crazy for you
Tuliro
And Betamax

To be honest
I started this blog last July 17
Quite too long for now
I never insisted myself
To finish a thing
With a deadline of my own
For a very simple reason
Pressured me can't create a quality product

These days
We don't have any teachers
Present in almost majority of the subjects
Especially the last 3 days of this week
They attended a seminar
Including Science, Mathematics and Social Sciences
Last Thursday
We only attended
Oh
I'm sorry
My bad
"They" attended only 2 of our classes
So instead of having 9 subjects that day
We had a holiday
For having only 2
Lucky and fortunate
Especially for us

Yesterday
2 4th year students take over our Biology class
But we talked about not Biology
But about Bible
Everything about Bible
The Pro's and Con's
I don't now what
Or I can't identify the Pro's and Con's
Until now
My mind is still uncomfortable
Because it can't stop
Thinking about that matter

Being a Sophomore student is fun
But sometimes
I can see some aspects
That I saw when I was in elementary
And that's the majority
But as time goes by
I think it's becoming less
But except for one
I can't take her anymore
I won't describe her
Because she's the only one
Having that description
But the greatest clue I can give
Is that
She is a "she"
And not a "he"
I am the only one that she always look at
Look in a negative side
I'm the only one that she always force
That I am wrong
That I'm the worst one
That I'm the bad one
She can't see the others
Let's say that I have all those descriptions
But the worst that I can't take is that
Very simple thing
I know I'm unethical
But I just want to share it to this up to this point
When I have free time
I try to fix broken things in our second home
And what's getting me mad about that?
She forced me to do it?
No
I volunteer in doing those
She asked me to stop?
No
She doesn't care about the positive side of me
She wanted to do it instead of me?
You can wish about it
But that's not the reason
Then what's the reason?
Very simple
She just told me
That I'm the reason for the broken items
Inside our second home
What in the world is that reasoning is?!
Such a fool man's thinking
(Let me be boastful in this part again)
I think its what you call
"Crab Mentality"
Yes
I tried to fix broken things in our room
And majority of it
I fixed it
And yet she has the guts to say
And the one who's wrecking it?!
What the hell is that!
I just can't take it anymore
Well if your reading this
Then better think twice
Before you use your mouth and talk

Aside from that
I'm enjoying my life at present
And I want to enjoy it more
I just want to fulfill my dreams
I just want to finish what I've started
Oh wait
I remember
In our MAPEH class
We had a personality test
There is a question
"You saw a jar, in what volume will you fill it?"
Choices are:
A)1/4
B)1/2
C)3/4
D)Full
My answer is A
My 1st reason is
Because in desert, you can't have too many water
Because it'll just evaporate
And you'll lose your water
Which you earned too difficult
And our teacher declared the reason
It represents our achievements
So I achieved 1/4 of my achievements
And I think It's correct at my present situation
Because at present
The only dream I have
Aside from becoming a UP student at college
Is to finish my studies at my present school
And I'm trying to be better than myself
And finish it
Wait
Why "better" not "best"?
Because if you beat the best of yourself
It means you achieved your highest point
And you can never improve
While in better
You can always defeat yourself
Improve every time
Take it step by step
And beat your worst enemy
Yourself

Thanks for reading
It's already too long
Hope your not bored reading it
'Till next time
**NOTE: I posted this entry last August 2, 2008

"So now you say, "Your probably mistaken"
----Sponge Cola ( Closure )

--marc22fews

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOU
))
an ng blog
ang ikli ng journal
:))
piss..:D
miss na bro
kipsafe palage
more blogs..:))
woo0tt!!

Henrianne said...

hi marc .. nyc bLog .. xnu xa ?? ung "she" na un ?? i've heard of her ee .. pero i'm n0t xur kung xnu .. ahaha .. :]

~RiA~