17 February, 2009

The Hatred

"What's the use of turning back if there will be no way for you to go where you came from?"

Ever felt like alone?
Enraged with yourself to blame on?
The one you whom depend on left you alone in the air?
Running back to nowhere?
Well my friend
Sit along
We have a story to share

I don't know what's the reason
I really really hate them
I always thought it was due to inequality
But as I turn the pages
There seems to be a new meaning
Living with them is not a great idea for me
There's no ending in contrasting ideologies
The one believes that they are perfect
While the other reclaims to be a sinner
The one is a perfect since they never commit mistakes in their life
And the other one accepts his defeat and downfalls
Such an inadequate comparison

As we walk in this life
We will see different colours that will blind us
We can feel like we are walking in the rainbow
The one you that you thought as beautiful
Will be the one to bring you on your knees
Asking if there will be light is not bad at all
It is just a matter of knowing what awaits you

I don't know why
But I'm really mad at them
I was gasping for freedom in their kingdom
I felt like there's no trust from them for me to hold
The worst part is
They are pushing every positive thing inside my mind
Even if I can not feel it already
It's very hard to believe that they can never give you
What you really wanted
They always say that you have their trust
But when you see the other one
You can really tell that there's no room for you
You don't have even a bit of their trust

Still
I'm still happy
Aside the fact that I'm suffering
Thanks to my girlfriend, Ria
She never stand and wait for me
She never looked and let go
Especially the time I need her most
When the world tries to throw me
She is the only that refrained
And making it not to happen
I'm so happy she's MINE
And with that
They can never push me to stop loving her
Who in the hell are they at the first place?
They are not my wheels for my life
I have my own decision
They have no right no tell me what shall I do
Even if I'm a male
I'M STILL A HUMAN

"We share the sorrow."
--- Sponge Cola ( All We Need )

--marc22o8eliyha

No comments: