19 September, 2008

Momentary Bliss

I've been a li'l bit busy
So I didn't able to enter these past weeks

To summarize the story
It's been fun
And a little bit great
But still
There's some negative
And that won't be taken off in our lives

Last September 6
We went in Metrowalk
It was fun
We celebrated my dad's day
The females used the "karaoke"
As for the males
The billiard table is available
At first
Me and my dad are playing
But as the visitors came
We give them a chance to play
But they didn't give us a chance anymore
Good thing I brought my guitar
So me and my cousin had a jam
We jammed Emily by Paraluman
Since it's the only song we are very familiar with
And the celebration ended
We had a picture taking session
While we are having some pictures
Eirene immediately said
"Nsan, diba si Raimund yon?"
And then I looked to the man
I was starstruck
It was Raimund Marasigan
1/4 of the Eraserheads
Member of different bands
And lead vocalist of Sandwich
I was going to ask him for a picture
But it was too late
He immediately go away
I felt disappointed
It was a chance of a lifetime
So we went to the parking lot
While walking
2 men overtaken me
And they were talking
I looked at them
They are Diego Castillo and Mike Dizon of Sandwich
I felt happy
I asked them immediately for a picture
And that picture is now posted at my friendster account
http://www.friendster.com/angpaboritongtaonihudas
Just go to the Public Photo Album and search
Back to the story
It was really great
I'm overwhelmed

Just to share to you
I already got my PS2
And there was no damage at all
So I did not pay anything
Even a single cent
So I continued playing
The games I'm playing

Last September 17
We had a celebration
In relation to the Science Month
As a Sophomore student
I'm a part of
"My DNA Works" Exhibit
Our classroom was decorated
We prepared different activities
In one activity
We used some worms
And everyone enjoyed it

To be honest
I don't know
If I forgot something
My apologies

Yesterday we went to Sta. Mesa, Manila
We bought a new guitar
It's a Lele Lumanog
Like my classmate's guitar
But of course
With a different design
I chose a black one
It was really great
Unfortunately
It was not the one I bought
It has a damage
So I chose another one
And it came out to be
A red turtle-back acoustic guitar w/ pick-up
It was awesome
I tried it to attached at our amplifier
And it sounds great
I also bought yesterday
Sponge Cola's new and 3rd album
Entitled: "Sponge Cola"
More details to be revealed next entry

Thanks for reading
Hope you'll be back for more
Wait
I remember one important thing
Our distribution of cards
It was held last September 13
My grades was fine
The lowest was 82
And it was Filipino
I also got grade below 85
In Social Science, Biology and Physics
To be boastful
My highest grade is in Advance Algebra
I told you I'll be boastful
I'm the highest in the class
It was 94

I think I did not forgot anything already
Again
Thanks
'Till my next entry

"There's a Fruitcake for everyone."
---- Eraserheads (Fruitcake)

--marc22fews

1 comment:

Henrianne said...

nyc ..
94 k nga s algeb
90 lng aqo
whaha
peace
anu nmn ung special entry n cnsbi ??
ahaha ..
ingat lagi kuya x]]

♥RiA♥